- Involve in managing global or regional equity ETFs and quant-driven strategies;
- Help to formulate quant investment strategy or model and put into work;
- Assist in new ETF or quant product development;
- Work on a wide range of investment research such as portfolio construction, thematic investment and other quantitative modelling;
- Take part in system enhancement projects such as database integration, workflow automation and third-party vendor system setup.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years’ working experience, preferable in quantitative finance or other relevant areas;
- Knowledge in basic programming i.e. VBA, SQL and R;
- Familiar with financial software and database such as S&P Clarifi, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Morningstar, RiskMetrics, MSCI Barra;
- A good team player with self-motivation and strong interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, attentive to details and able to multi-task;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese .