- Lead a team to provide professional middle office administration in relation to corporate trust, agent and fund custodian related services in bank
- Coordinate with frontlines and back office in the department
- Control, monitor and check the related legal documents before execution
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Laws, Business Administration, Corporate Governance or related disciplines
- Over 4 years of relevant experience in related field
- Experience in SFC authorized funds regulations, KYC, FATCA & CRS etc.
- Familiar with compliance, corporate trust and fund custodian related middle office operation, such as Bond, Custodian trustee operation for business of QDII, QFII, RQFII, bond/ loan default handling and note trustee operation etc.
- Good communication and leadership skills
Candidates with less experience can apply for “Manager, Custodian Administration.”