A start –up company in artificial intelligence (AI) applications is looking for a senior accounting manager to handle accounting and administration work.
The responsibilities include but not limited to: Oversee the daily accounting and operational functions, preparation of balance sheets and budgeting, tax planning and assist the CEO in treasury functions, as well as assisting the Senior Management in corporate funding management.
The person needs to ensure the group’s financial governance and audit procedure are in place, and develop financial strategies aligned with the company’s business plans and support realization of long term growth objectives. In some occasions, the person also needs to provide financial advice to the branches in Mainland China
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline, with CPA qualification
- A minimum of 7 years relevant working experience in IT software companies
- Working experience in China is a plus
- Strong leadership skills with high level of self-motivation and initiatives, able to work well in a fast pact environment
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Good command in English, Chinese and Mandarin