- Support the section head in overviewing operational, reputational and fraud risk management of retail banking;
- Facilitate internal control planning and execution of risk-based program for risk identification and assessment;
- To mitigate operational and reputational risk with recommendation of effective internal or external measures;
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant branches and departments on risk related issues;
- Assist in investigation and prevention measures design of internal and external frauds.
- University graduates in Risk Management, Accounting or a related discipline;
- Over 4 years’ working experience in the banking industry where at least 3 years’ experience at the supervisory level, having experience in internal audit and operational risk management would be an advantage;
- Sound knowledge and exposure in operational risk related issues of branch operation and internet banking;
- Familiar with relevant bank policies, procedures, practices and rules.