- Responsible for the overall deal execution, including negotiation, risk management, transaction structure, legal provisions review, financial analysis, industry research, etc.
- Take lead in portfolio companies’ strategy development, post-investment management and operation analysis. Assist in managing portfolio companies and structuring exits.
- Handling team management and people development.
- Bachelor or above in Real Estate / Investment / Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience in Investment Management or Real Estate project Management
- Experience with handle investment project in China is a must
- Strong sense of integrity, detail-minded, proactive and capable of working under tight schedules
- A team player with excellent leadership, interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, must be fluent in Putonghua