This incumbent will be participated in the middle office support of daily operations within the Trustee Department in relation to bond trustee services and default bond handling.
- Provide professional administration in relation to bond trustee services and default bond handling.
- Coordinate and communicate well externally and internally.
- Assist Team Head to complete other tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in handling bond trustee services and relevant experience in handling default bond cases or debt restructuring process.
- Good knowledge in legal documents in relation to bond trustee and debt restructuring.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access System.
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and good in Putonghua.
- Good communication and organization skills with positive learning attitude.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower positions
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified