- Lead a team to conduct market trend and competitor analysis so as to identify market niche for retail banking business.
- Formulate business strategies, propositions and tactical plans in retail banking and facilitate the implementation of key strategic projects.
- Develop, identify and establish business models for Personal and SME Customers to enhance customer segmentations.
- Initiate sales strategies based on SAS business data analysis to assess financial results of Retail Banking budgets and products performance.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Over 8 years’ relevant working experience in Retail Banking, Product Management, and Customer Management or Sales Development areas
- Familiar with retail banking products, account services and knowledge in risk management.
- Hands-on experience in SAS and other statistical analysis tools are highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge in business development, customer segmentations, brand management and marketing programs development.
Candidates with less experience can apply for “Senior Manager”
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified