- Promote custody services and investor services to institutional clients
- Develop, manage and maintain quality client’s relationship.
- Familiar with fund and investment products such as offshore fund, authorized fund, bond trustee RQFII, QFII, and QDII etc.
- Generate, solicit and grow business both from existing clients and potential customers.
- University degree holders in BBA, Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Knowledge in banking and financial products.
- Have strong interest in custody and investor services to institutional clients and have good ability to learn new products
- Over 2 years working experience preferably in custody and investor services industry; or in corporate banking industry serving financial institutional (FI) clients such as Insurance Company, Funds or Asset Management Company etc.
- Strong business development and clients management skills.
- Good analytical and professional presentation skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Sales Officer”