- Promote, solicit and develop existing and new business relating to trade finance and commercial lending for SME business etc.
- Prepare credit proposals and credit risk analysis for the clients
- Perform credit activities including using scorecards for SME, perform credit appraisals, credit assessments and annual reviews for existing bank customers
- Liaise with other operation divisions for credit applications and loan booking
- Degree holders or above in any discipline or equivalent.
- Over 4 years’ experience in SME or commercial lending etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist to open new corporate accounts for clients and maintain necessary documents for all operations and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Assist Team Head in maintaining and growing the commercial banking customer portfolio within related business segments through acquisition of new customers and growth of existing customers
- Good negotiation skills, good English or Chinese writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Candidates with less experience can be considered as “Relationship Manager, SME Banking”