- Promote, solicit and develop existing and new business relating to trade finance and commercial lending for corporates or SME business
- Prepare credit proposals and credit risk analysis for the clients
- Perform credit activities including using scorecards for SME, perform credit appraisals, credit assessments and annual reviews for existing bank customers
- Liaise with other operation divisions for credit applications and loan booking
- Degree holders or above or equivalent.
- Over 4 years’ experience in SME or commercial lending and trade finance etc.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good negotiation skills, Good English or Chinese writing skills.
Candidates with less experience can be considered as “Relationship Manager, Commercial /SME Banking”