- Oversee smooth running of retail branch operations to ensure delivery of efficient and quality services to customers;
- Develop and implement operation procedures and ensure the branches are operated in compliance with bank’s policy and regulatory requirements;
- Provide coaching and supervision to branch operation staff on operation issues;
- Monitor branch operations control and identify areas for improvement through process re-engineering and system enhancement as necessary;
- Follow up on rectification of internal and external audit findings and develop improvement plans to enhance control;
- Lead team to participate in branch related projects, review user requirements, test plan and conduct UAT and training etc.
- Degree holder with minimum 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience in retail branch operations;
- Sound familiarity with operational procedures and control;
- Team player with good communication and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese including Putonghua.