- Responsible for renovation projects and facilities management for the Bank’s branches, offices and self-owned properties;
- Assist in conducting technical feasibility study in seeking appropriates sites for branches and offices;
- Plan, execute and control the implementations of Bank’s property related projects to ensure full compliance with both regulatory and Group requirements;
- Assist in managing maintenance and alteration of branches, office areas and equipment, as well as layout and designs;
- Liaise with the landlord and government authorities for all technical issues on premises and manage all contractual issues with the contractors and suppliers.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering / Building Surveying / Facility Management or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years’ experience in facility / project management of retail shops, large scale office renovation works, or alteration and additional works. Experience in banking industry is an advantage;
- Experience in team development and possess a strategic and analytical mind set, with good knowledge of contract management, repair and maintenance and building regulations.
- Self-motivated, responsible, able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
Candidates with less experience may be considered for Officer, Facility and Project .