- Prepare portfolio valuations in bank
- Prepare financial statements and maintain proper accounting record for designated portfolios and funds such as private funds and retirement funds, etc.
- Perform net asset value calculation and investment compliance checking
- Ensure the accuracy and review of the reports
- Assist in reviewing fund documents
- Perform various functions among the departments
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Relevant experience in banking or financial services industries
- Experience in the operation of Cayman Fund, MPF & ORSO Funds and Private Equity Funds etc.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Good communications skills and can work independently
Candidate with less experience can apply for “Officer, Accounting & Valuation”