- Assists Department Head to define a medium to long term network and infrastructure strategy and roadmap
- Fine-tune and maintain a secured and high performance IT infrastructure
- Provide solution and advice related to system, network and IT infrastructure.
- Supervise a team to ensure the operating stability, efficiency and security of an organization’s network systems and infrastructure.
- As a Project Manager on critical infrastructure projects
- Perform a range of work in infrastructure development, communications, technical support and related areas.
- Guides the Technical Support Managers to ensure the projects and tasks are align to the corporate infrastructure and network strategy
- Propose solutions to support the Group’s new business directions and initiatives, including cloud based platform and Fintech initiatives
- Evaluate, fine tune and develops a cost effective LAN/WAN/SEVER/CLIENT Infrastructure for business to do the business
- Perform inter-network performance management, capacity planning, including managing throughput and traffic flow
- Evaluate IT technologies, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impacts on business and operations.
- Ensure IT service providers can provide up-to-standard service level, develop process to monitor their performance and review regularly
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Over 8 years of experience in technical support area in financial services industry
- Good client management skill and able to prioritize, multitask and follow established procedures to attain positive results when resolving customer issues
- Able to work independently and communicate well with stakeholders at all levels
- Good team management and organizational skill