- Provide information security recommendations after risk and security assessments
- Plan and design security architectures and implement different security solutions to safeguard the bank’s network and system
- Develop technical requirements and controls for network, system and data security
- Provide technical guidance to systems and network team regarding security configurations
- Define appropriate framework for cybersecurity monitoring and implement cybersecurity control mechanisms that consistent with the bank’s risk strategy
- Manage information system security operation, including security operations performance
- Detect, identify and monitor security vulnerabilities and make recommendations on remediation actions
- Implement general IT risk and control mechanism
- Govern outsourcing service provider
- Assist in internal/external audit and regulator inspection role over technology risk and information security matters
- Update and review Security policy, guidelines and procedures; and promote security awareness within the Group.
- Take up the project manager roles on the security related projects.
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines with banking exposure
- Over 8 years of relevant work experience in information security / cybersecurity
- Solid experience in Microsoft Windows, AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, CISCO router and switch, F5 ASM/APM/LTM, Checkpoint firewall, Juniper firewall, Trend Micro Deep Security, Splunk, Forcepoint Web Security Gateway, and ForeScout Network Access Control etc.
- Experience in Windows PowerShell, UNIX shell script and Python
- Solid experience in performing vulnerability scanning, and penetration test
- Strong information security sense in relation to business requirements
- Independent and good time management