- Work with other architects and subject-matter experts
- Analyze enterprise business context and change initiatives in other architecture viewpoints to derive the future state technology architecture.
- Define the requirements, principles and models that guide technology decisions for the bank.
- Perform the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and technical debt, and recommends solutions for improvement.
- Analyze banking industry and technology trends to determine their potential impact on the bank as well as on the technology architecture.
- Drive digital innovation by leveraging new technologies and approaches to renovate, extend, and transform the existing core technology base and IT estate.
- Develop technology migration plans to address the gaps between the future and current state, with the IT budgeting or other capital planning processes.
- Assist in designing the governance, assurance and standards activities associated. Ensure enterprise technology architecture compliance of existing / future projects.
- Facilitate Design Authority reviews with all stakeholders to ensure architecture governance on new projects or significant changes in IT systems.
- Create and deliver working, production-ready reference implementations that can be leveraged easily by other ITD teams.
- Document necessary architecture artifacts (architecture decision, analysis works, technical diagrams and design document).
- Motivate, inspire and coach other IT staff to understand architecture practices and able to be our next-generation architects in other domains and projects.
- Over 10 years of experience in system analysis & design, development and testing of project delivery.
- Minimum 6 years in technical architect position in designing and driving a wide variety of application/ technology changes.
- Experienced system/ tech architect with end-to-end skills including analysis, design, governance, practices and process.
- Experience in banking applications, preferable core banking related, with knowledge of traditional and new banking system platforms.
- Understand the enterprise and system architecture.
- Familiar with bank IT and business operation procedures, regulatory compliance and related technology trends.
- Positive personality with desire and passion in driving business growth through smart application of technology and agile design of operational process.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills