- Assist Head of Banking Audit
- Carry out the routine and special audits on the business, such as validation of expected credit loss and stress test models.
- Analyze the key risk areas and apply professional judgment to identify internal control weaknesses.
- Promote continuous improvement of the internal controls across the bank
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional Qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA etc.
- Over 5 years’ solid experience in internal auditing or banking operations
- Good knowledge of auditing, regulatory requirements and accounting requirements
- Good report writing skill either English or Chinese
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Audit Manager”
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified