- Provide full range of wealth management services to a designated portfolio of high-net-worth customers of the bank
- Expand the existing client base by exploring potential customers in the market.
- Degree holder or above, with 5 years’ experience in handling investment portfolio of affluent customers.
- Pass MPF, Insurance, Securities and Futures Intermediaries Examinations is preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication and selling skills
Candidates with less experience can be considered as “Customer Relationship Manager”