- Post-approval monitoring of the relevant client portfolio and other credit-related duties in bank
- Provide independent assessment of credit proposals originated from the Commercial Banking Division of the bank
- Ensure they adhere to regulatory and policy guidelines and meet the bank’s credit standards, before approving or supporting to higher levels for approval.
- Degree holder with over 6 years of credit related experience in commercial banking
- Good credit assessment skill, with sound knowledge in commercial banking loan products
- Independent with an analytical mindset and also capable in analyzing complex groups
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Candidate with less experience can apply for the position “Credit Manager”