- Conduct credit assessments on bank SME, FI or commercial products lending including Trade Finance Products in bank
- Assess the credit proposals submitted by various banking divisions
- Design and implement the credit mechanism
- Analyze credit risks and risk mitigation of credit applications submitted by Business Units including Branches , SME Centers or Commercial Department of the bank
- Facilitate the credit approval for SME business by using scoring system etc.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines
- Over 6 years’ experience in credit analysis in either financial institutions / NBFI / SME / large corporations etc.
- Experience in approval of credit applications and conduct independent credit assessment
- Good sense in industry risk, business risk and credit risk in bank
- Good analytic skill and report writing skills
Candidate with less experience can be considered as “Credit Manager”