- Monitor and operate various settlement systems, e.g. SWIFT, CMU, CCASS etc.
- Execute daily trade settlement operations
- Monitor the settlement cycle and follow-up with counter-parties for any exception items
- Handle and monitor corporate action events for different kinds of products and markets
- Participate in various IT projects and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Perform position reconciliation between internal and external records
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines,
- Relevant experience in banking or financial services industries
- Familiar with custodian business with good knowledge of custody system operations
- Proficient in computer literature
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Officer, Asset Custody”.