- To be a team member of Retail Risk and Compliance Control Department;
- To design and implement control measures to monitor the adherence of compliance standards by the business units;
- To oversee operations of the section and allocate adequate resources to the team;
- To handle enquiries from law enforcement agents and HKMA in relation to Compliance matter.
- University graduates with a minimum of 10 years’ working experience in the banking industry with sound knowledge and exposure in Code of Banking Practice, Privacy and compliance in relation to selling of investment and insurance products;
- Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure and motivate subordinates;
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office.