- Lead the team and work with business stakeholders to identify, develop and implement operational solutions in order to fulfil retail banking business and compliance objectives.
- Establish and maintain operational procedures on deposit, money transfer and wealth management so as to fulfil regulatory requirements, ensure operational efficiencies and customer friendliness.
- Monitor and supervise the compliances of operational procedures as conducting in the retail banking frontline units.
- Drive business process re-engineering and compliance enhancement initiatives in accordance with retail banking business directions.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for the most effective and efficient progress and delivery of operational projects and initiatives.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related disciplines and with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in retail banking operations in a supervisory role.
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills. Be able to lead and manage a team of professional business analysts and retail banking operations managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a drive to deliver quality solution.
- Possess the ability to build and manage cordial working relationship with counterparts.
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified