- Promote custody services and investor services to institutional clients
- Have knowledge and familiar with various fund and investment products such as offshore fund, authorized fund, bond trustee, company trust, RQFII, QFII, and QDII
- Develop, manage and maintain quality client’s relationship.
- Generate, solicit and grow business both from existing clients and potential bank customers as well
- University degree holders in BBA, Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Knowledge in bank and financial products.
- Working experience preferably in custody and investor services industry; or in corporate banking industry serving financial institutional (FI) clients such as Insurance Company, Funds or Asset Management Company etc.
- Have interest in custody and investor services to institutional clients and have good ability to learn new products
- Good communication and presentation skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered as “Senior Officer, Custody service”