- Explore new business in overseas market, mostly in Japan, mainland and other region.
- Product presentation and serve client account for current and new coming project.
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients, updating business information and forecast.
- Liaise with internal department for costing, production and delivery lead time monitoring, ensure smooth flow.
- Quality Discussion with clients with QA team or independently visit and follow up.
- Relevant sales reporting submit to Japan headquarter.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration , International Trading
- At least 4~5 yearshands-on merchandising experience in textile/ Garment, International sales experience is a plus.
- Willing to explore new clients and market, contribute to company’s business growing.
- Proficiency in Excel, Words, Power point presentation.
- Good communication skills in English, Mandarin , Japanese (JLPT N1) and native Cantonese.
- Patience and good time management, business travel will be needed in coming future (Now on hold for the time being)