- Promote custody and investor services to institutional clients in relation to various fund and investment products of the bank
- Present proposal in professional manners and try to close the cases
- Develop and grow business from existing and potential clients and networks
- Manage client relationship and identify potential business opportunities from various sources
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- Working experience in global marketing and financial institution
- Knowledge in financial products such as RQFII, QFII, QDII, authorized funds, offshore funds and bond trustee etc.
- Interest in business development and have good clients management skills
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Senior Officer, Custody service”.