- Assist in the business development for Corporate Banking Division
- Promote, solicit and develop existing and new business relating to trade finance and commercial lending for corporate banking business
- Perform credit activities including credit appraisals / assessments and annual reviews for existing bank commercial customers
- Prepare credit proposals and credit risk analysis for the corporate clients
- Liaise with other credit / operation divisions for credit application and loan booking
- Degree holders or above in any disciplines
- Over 3 years’ experience in corporate lending and trade finance or SME etc.
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills, either good English or Chinese writing skills.
Candidates with more experience can apply for “Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking”