- Follow up project of Corporate Account from Japan and other regions.
- Communicate with clients about sample decision, ensure on time delivery.
- Coordinate with home factory/ vendor about bulk production.
- Liaise with internal department for costing, delivery lead time , report to sales department.
- Join QA team to held quality discussion with clients before production.
- Relevant reports submit to Japan headquarter.
- Degree/ Diploma in International Trading, Garment is a plus.
- At least 2 years hands-on merchandising experience , fresh graduate with good Japanese skill will be considered.
- Proficiency in Excel, Words, Power point presentation.
- Good communication skills in English, Mandarin , Japanese (JLPT N1~N2) and native Cantonese.
- Patience and good time management, business travel will be needed in coming future (Now on hold for the time being)