- Support relationship managers in performing various client transactions and delivering high quality customer services to high net worth clients;
- Involve in executing clients’ instructions especially FX, performing account opening , preparing and collecting necessary documentation;
- Proactively monitor clients’ account status and report for any irregularities;
- Act as a key contact, both external and internal, for clients’ daily operational enquiries;
- Ensure the performing transactions are in compliance with the Bank’s policies and legislative requirements.
- University degree with minimum 2 to 3 years relevant banking experience, private banking experience will be an advantage;
- Investment product knowledge and experience;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and meticulous;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese and Japanese.