- Coordinate with front office trader and ensure smooth functioning at Treasury markets Division;
- Support treasury system management (in particular related to equity derivative business), including day-to-day system support and resolving adhoc issue from user perspective;
- Participate and act as coordinator in Treasury’s projects, collect user requirements, monitor project progress and take part in User Acceptance Tests (UAT);
- Prepare procedure manual for Treasury, perform regular review and work with other departments for cross departments Manuals;
- Coordinate with other business and supporting departments closely and ensure smooth business operation for Treasury.
- University graduate, preferably in Business Management, Finance or related disciplines;
- Passed HKSI Paper 1,7, 8 or equivalent and IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3) is an advantage;
- Preferable over 3 years’ experience in treasury markets or banking sector;
- Knowledge of financial instruments and treasury-related regulatory requirements;
- Self-motivated, accountable, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight schedules;
- Independent, self-motivated, and detail-oriented;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua proficiency is an advantage;
- TMA/ECF-TM member is preferred.