- Work closely with other departments to accurately forecast and plan for components’ materials
- Reviewing Material Requirements Planning (MRP) report from time to time.
- Place P/O to company factory as well as vendors side.
- Monitoring and maintain regular inventory stock and keep track of production volume and purchasing expectations
- Generating monthly report of inventory status, stock requisition analysis, and forecasting
- Diploma or F.7/ DSE graduate .
- At least 2 year relevant experiences in Material Planning and Inventory Control, preferably from electronics industry.
- Fluent in written & spoken English, Mandarin and Japanese (JLPT N1).
- Proficient in using MS applications and familiar with ERP.
- Good data management and accuracy, able to work independently.