- Lead and coach the junior staff to support daily operations to prepare the portfolio valuation and financial statements for designated portfolios and various types of funds such as Cayman private equity funds, SFC authorized funds and retirement funds
- Assist in fund audit and arrange the relevant documents and confirmation
- Participate in the development and implementation of operational processes, control and manual to enhance work efficiency and risk mitigation
- Prepare and design investment compliance checklist as required by various funds
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines with relevant experience in fund industry
- Members of accounting professional organization, e.g. ACCA or HKICPA etc.
- Experience in Cayman Private Equity Fund and MPF / ORSO Funds’ operation is preferred
- Knowledge in fund structure and relevant local and international laws and regulatory requirements
- Good communication and leadership
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word and Excel)
Candidate with less experience can apply for “Officer, Accounting & Valuation”.