- Assist in funds audit and arrange the relevant documents and confirmation
- Lead and coach the junior staff to support daily operations to prepare the portfolio valuation and financial statements for designated portfolios and various types of funds
- Funds include Cayman private equity funds, SFC authorized funds and pension funds
- Participate in the development and implementation of operational processes, control and manual to enhance work efficiency and risk mitigation
- Prepare and design investment compliance checklists as required by various funds
- Perform ad-hoc project and assignment when necessary
- Degree in accounting or related disciplines with relevant experience in fund industry
- Members of accounting professional organization, e.g. ACCA / HKICPA / CPAA etc.
- Experience in Cayman Private Equity Fund and MPF / ORSO Funds’ operation is an advantage
- Knowledge in funds structures and relevant local and international laws and regulatory / statutory requirements
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Good communication and leadership skills
Candidate with less experience can apply for “Senior Officer, Valuation & Accounting”.