The successful incumbent will be participated in daily operations of Fund Administration team in relation to trustee transfer agent services of the authorized funds and private funds for various jurisdictions.
The right talent has to responsible for handling client accounts enrollment and relevant KYC / AML process, arranging fund subscription and redemption, performing system parameters set up and data files maintenance, issuing contract note/statement, review Fund’s offering documents and etc. In addition, he/she has to assist Team Head to supervise a team for ensuring professional services to clients.. Moreover, this candidate needs to participate systems enhancement project including but not limited to prepare user requirement, design testing plan, conduct User Acceptance Test, etc. Furthermore, review policies, rules & procedures and streamline operational processes in order to maintain good quality services and support new business initiatives. At last, he/she has to perform ad hoc projects or assignments.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related subjects or above
- Minimum 4-5 years’ relevant solid experience in any Fund Industrial with exposure to Transfer Agent service
- Familiar with Unit Trust dealing operations is preferable
- Good knowledge in AML Rules and other relevant regulatory rules and regulations
- Proficiency in using MS Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Well organized, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified