- Assist Team Head to supervise a team to ensure professional services to clients
- Responsible for handling client accounts enrollment and relevant KYC / AML process
- Arrange fund subscription and redemption, perform system parameters set up and data files maintenance, issue contract note/statement, review Fund’s offering documents etc.
- Participate systems enhancement project including to prepare user requirement, design testing plan, conduct User Acceptance Test, etc.
- Review policies, rules & procedures and streamline operational processes in order to maintain good quality services and support new business initiatives.
- Perform ad hoc projects or assignments when necessary
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Over 3 years’ relevant solid experience in any Fund Industry with exposure to Transfer Agent service.
- Good knowledge in AML Rules and other relevant regulatory rules and regulations.
- Proficiency in using MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing.
- Well organized and self-motivated
Candidates with less experience can apply for “Senior Officer, Fund Administration.”