- Work closely with internal and external business partners/product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank’s customers;
- Keep abreast of the latest market development and trend, and assist in formulation of business plan and marketing strategies to maintain the competitiveness of our products;
- Participate in enhancement on investment product and service for relevant systems, relevant documentation, selling process, training and sales support tools;
- Assist in launching competitive products/services, preparing and implement promotion program, and conduct evaluation & review to meet different market segment needs;
- Work with business partners and advertising agency on above-the-line and below-the-line marketing communication pieces and campaign execution;
- Co-ordinate with sales channels and other departments to facilitate quality sales and after-sales service delivery to customers and to maximize the effectiveness of sales campaigns;
- Support product launch related tasks such as product launch communication to relevant parties, sales document arrangement, product training, product maintenance on various channels etc.;
- Strive to fulfill product regulatory requirements and bank compliances applicable to FX and structured investment products.
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in wealth management or solid experience in product development preferably in banking industry;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Great sense of ownership and attentive to details;
- Proficient on computer skills including MS office applications;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.