- To advise and update on general compliance with regulatory rules to existing and new business;
- Coordinate and recommend on solution in responding to compliance enquiries and case;
- To track and monitor the business flow / progress in compliance with the new and change of regulatory requirement s and recommendations of regulators;
- Provide training to staff on compliance awareness;
- Ad hoc compliance projects.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- 5 years+ audit, internal control or compliance experience in banking industry;
- Knowledgeable with banking laws, SFC ordinance, operation procedure and investment products;
- Detailed minded, independent, good time management and can work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Putonghua preferred;
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.