- Monitor the operation of various settlement systems, including S.W.I.F.T and CCASS etc.
- Supervise and monitor daily operations of trade settlement, cash management, and corporate action events
- Communicate with sub-custodians, fund managers, brokers and counter-parties to ensure the settlement process to be completed
- Prepare various operations procedures manuals for the team and ensure the control areas are carried out in the team properly
- Coordinate and participate in various IT Projects and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) relating to the enhancement of the internal custody system
- Degree in business administration or related disciplines
- Over 6 year’s relevant experience in banking or financial services industry
- Experience in leading a team to perform and monitor all the settlement and corporate action event cycles
- Familiar with custodian business with good knowledge and operating experience in various settlement systems operations, including CCASS and S.W.I.F.T. etc.
- Sensitive to operational risks and have experience in implementing risk control procedures in the team
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Senior Officer.”