- Supervise and monitor daily operations of trade settlement, cash management, and corporate action events
- Monitor the operation of various settlement systems, including S.W.I.F.T, CCASS, Euroclear, CMU, etc.
- Communicate with sub-custodians, fund managers, brokers and counter-parties to ensure the settlement process to be completed smoothly
- Prepare various operations procedures manuals for the team and ensure the control areas are properly carried out in the team
- Coordinate and participate in various IT Project and User Acceptance Test (UAT) relating to the enhancement of the internal custody system
- Degree in business administration or related disciplines
- Over 6 year’s relevant experience in banking or financial services industry
- Familiar with custodian business with good knowledge and operating experience in various settlement systems operations, including CCASS, S.W.I.F.T., CMU, Euroclear etc.
- Experience in leading a team to perform and monitor all the settlement and corporate action event cycles
- Sensitive to operations risk and have experience in implementing risk control procedures in the team
Candidates with less experience will be considered as “Senior Officer.”