- Carry out audit assignments relating to anti-money laundering, retail credit cycle, or wealth management functions;
- Critically analyze the key risk areas and apply professional judgment to identify internal control weaknesses;
- Developing audit plan & program, preparing audit reports and following up on the implementation progress of audit recommendations with various units of the Group.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in accounting or internal auditing;
- At least 3 years of internal audit experience in the banking industry specializing in anti-money laundering, retail credit cycle, or wealth management related areas;
- Excellent English writing skill;
- Analytical mind with sound judgment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.