- Handle liquidity risk measurement, monitoring and reporting;
- Support in liquidity risk analysis and take up ad-hoc assignments whenever required.
- University graduate or above in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines;
- Over years relevant working experience in banking or financial institutions;
- Possess professional qualification in FRM, CPA or CFA is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge of Excel, Macro, VBA, SQL or related analytic tools is preferred;
- Good organization and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and independent with strong sense of responsibilities.