- Liaise with counter parties (internal and external vendors) to ensure the execution of company & business events.
- Oversee the operation of the events, collect information after events.
- Monitor stock level (beverage and event snacks) and replenishment status on monthly basis.
- Assist in sourcing of event related manpower, materials or equipment to meet operations requirements if necessary.
- Manage and keep wine in-out record and other related record of all events.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Catering / Event management, experience in General Administration would be an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work well with others, to manage priorities and problems in a proactive manner.
- Good team player, detail-minded with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in Japanese is a must (JLPT N1) . Good command of English & Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.