- Liaise with assigned Corporate client and internal department for project processing.
- Place order for garment and fabric sample to vendors, assist in cost management
- Negotiate and follow up with factories regarding delivery schedule and quality issues.
- Other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree or above
- 1-2 years’ experience in garment or fabric merchandising for Japan market is preferred
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Japanese (JLPT Level 2 or above)
- Sound knowledge in PC operations
- Business travel is required , but not frequent (China and Asia Pacific).
- Japanese Speaking Fresh graduate will also be considered.
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified