- Liaise with assigned Corporate client and internal department for project processing.
- Place order for garment and fabric sample to vendors, assist in cost management
- Negotiate and follow up with factories regarding delivery schedule and quality issues.
- Other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree or above (Textile & Fashion is an advantage).
- 1-2 years’ experience in garment or fabric merchandising ( fresh graduate with textile academic will also consider).
- Good command in English, Mandarin and Japanese (JLPT Level 2 or above)
- Sound knowledge in PC operations
- Business travel is required (China and Asia Pacific) = now no need for the time being , after settle down of COVID 19.
- Willing to learn and co-ordination with different parties.