- Establish security policy & review procedures, security governance framework;
- Advisory and consulting of information security matters;
- Evaluate existing & implementing system, identify security risk from system frontend, middleware to backend;
- Conduct review on all installed devices, firewall, network, antivirus and endpoint issue;
- Monitor system usage, network activity, regular safety check, beware of suspicious activities;
- Follow local & regional IT security policies and raise out all kind potential security risk;
- Prepare of internal security guideline, news & messages or perform IT security awareness program.
- Degree holder in Computer Studies, Information Technology or related discipline;
- 6-8 years solid experience in providing of IT security management, experienced in banking & finance risk assessment project;
- CISA/CISSP certified is must, with at least one of the relevant qualifications CRISC, ECSA, CEH, GSEC, Security+;
- Knowledge of Payment Card Data Security and good concept of web application workflow is an advantage;
- Occasional region travel may required.