- Perform talent acquisition functions through working closely with business and line managers to identify their staffing needs;
- Provide quality advice and support to hiring managers and potential candidates across a wide range of job expectations and market insight;
- Conduct salary surveys and assist in the design and development of compensation strategies including short and long-term incentives;
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, review HR workflow and assist in HR Operations.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 to 8 years of Recruitment experience within Banking / financial service environment;
- Familiarity with different aspects of human resources especially recruitment, compensation & benefits and the market practices;
- Good knowledge of Employment Ordinance and other related statutory requirements;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.