- Responsible for sales activities and perform business development to new and existing clients
- Product promotion , order processing and daily operation monitoring.
- Liaise with distributors and clients for business follow up include delivery lead time control.
- Business trips to Japan, mainland and sometimes Macau area.
- Proposal to Japan headquarter for marketing activities according to current status.
- Degree or above.
- At least 2 years of sales experience (F&B industry is preferred).
- Good command of English, Japanese (at less JLPT N2 level) and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint.
Interested parties please send your detail resume in MS WORD format with current and expected salary through “APPLY NOW”
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified