- Act as a bridge between Wealth Management Division and frontline sales staff;
- Develop a customer-oriented selling approach so as to train frontline staff in understanding and meeting the needs of customers effectively with an understanding on the latest regulatory & compliance requirements;
- Provide sales support, training and coaching to frontline sales staff on selling investment products and source investment products for product development team to conduct product due diligence;
- Conduct regular competitive benchmarking on market practice so as to provide input to the marketing plan and strategies of investment and VIP Banking services;
- Conduct investment seminar to uplift the branding on Wealth Management Services;
- Work closely with Branch Management Department on providing feedback of individual sales staff’s sales performance on investment products;
- Work closely with Service Quality Department on handling customer-related matters.
- Degree holder or above in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- CFA/CFP is a plus;
- 5-8 years of experience in banking industry;
- Professional licensing qualifications per local regulatory bodies requirement;
- Proficient knowledge on wealth management products is a must;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.