- Develop and execute digital marketing programs, such as SEO, social media, content marketing and e-marketing campaign management;
- Manage and execute digital communications calendar on EDM and social platforms;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to effectively formulate and deploy contents for target audience;
- Develop digital engagement programs for effective lead generation and customer relationship management and to track the effectiveness of the programs;
- Foster brand presence with vendors including social listening, analytics, SEO/SEM and reputation management;
- Write, edit or review contents to ensure a high quality of message delivery to customers;
- Evaluate audience research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Degree holder of Communications, Media, Marketing or relevant disciplines;
- At least 6 years of practical in-house or agency experience in social media management or digital marketing with a sizable organization;
- Proficient level of copywriting and collateral production knowledge;
- A strong knowledge in website management, interactive commerce, social media, SEO, brand development and content creation;
- Creative and business minded with excellent project management skills.