- Promote private trust products in bank such as family trust, charitable trust, employee’s share award to potential clients through different channels including intermediaries and referrals of the bank
- Manage client relationship and answer enquiries
- Explore and acquire new business by networking through different channels including, broker, insurance agent, head office and bank branches etc.
- Address client’s need and provide professional advices so as to maximize business opportunities
- Prepare presentation, marketing and promotional materials
- Monitor KYC process and ensure risk management policies are followed
- Collaborate with trust administration team for new client’s onboarding process
- Degree in Law, Accounting or business related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification such as HKCIS, CPA and STEP etc.
- Relevant experience in private trust / banking and financial services sector
- Knowledge of securities and relevant regulations in Hong Kong
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese Languages
- Good communication and organization skills
Candidates with more experience can apply for “Head / Manager, Private Trust Business Development”